SLEs will be monitored and held accountable for the quality of the support they provide. They will be expected to provide evidence that their work has had a positive impact with measurable outcomes.
As The Arthur Terry Teaching School is responsible for the quality assurance and impact monitoring we have to formalise the arrangement with written agreements.
To this end, a clearly defined agreement based on the needs of the supported school will be put in place prior to the deployment.
The SLE Deployment Agreement will be drawn up by the SLE and the School. It will detail the:
- organisation commissioning the support
- host school (school to be supported)
- selected SLE
- scope of work
- personnel involved at the host school
- key performance indicators to be met
- success criteria
- expected outcomes
- time commitment and time line, schedule of visits
- impact measures · funding arrangement and costs