On Thursday 28th March 2019, all of year 12 enjoyed a careers and employment enrichment afternoon. Organised in conjunction with Dan Miller, award winning entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Young Professionals UK, more than two hundred year 12 sixth formers enjoyed a carousel of five employability workshops delivered by:
- Verity William, Early Careers Manager at Travis Perkins.
- Hannah Chapman & Ella Cape-Davenhill, Colleague Strategy & Experience Managers with Lloyds Banking Group.
- Chris Brewerton, Senior Business Development and Relationship Manager at Sutton Coldfield’s Chambers of Commerce.
- Nigel Waldron, Managing Director of Power Minerals.
- Dan Miller, CEO of Young Professionals UK.
The students now look forward to a further careers and employability event on the morning of Thursday 13th June, with confirmed exhibitors including GCHQ, law firm, Eversheds Sutherland, PDMA Consulting Engineers & leading accountancy firms EY and PwC, alongside ten university and further education providers.