As a student I will:
- Attend school, arrive on time and ensure I am dressed in the correct uniform.
- Follow reasonable instructions by school staff and follow school and class room rules.
- Report any incidents of violence, threatening behaviour, abuse, discrimination or harassment.
- Be mindful of the impact my behaviour can have on others.
- Be on time to all lessons with essential equipment and ready to learn.
- Show respect and co-operation to all members of school community.
- Have respect for the work, property and privacy of others.
- Complete class work, coursework and homework to the best of my ability and to meet deadlines given to me.
- Contribute positively to learning conversations with my tutor and use this opportunity to report any problems or concerns I may have.
- Take responsibility for my personal belongings.
- Not bring into school any dangerous, illegal or valuable items.
- Take pride in the school and protect the environment by not dropping litter or damaging school property.
- Behave in a sensible manner during break, lunchtimes and when travelling to and from school.
- Follow the schools code of conduct at all times and act in a way, which will bring credit to myself, my family and my school.
- Co-operate with any arrangements that are made to support my behaviour and learning.
Mobile Phones – Students will be allowed to bring a mobile phone onto school site, however it should be switched off and remain in a bag for the duration of the school day. The school takes no responsibility for such items should they get damaged, lost or stolen. Students who are seen using a mobile phone during the day either in lessons or during unstructured time (pre/post school, break and lunch) will have their mobile phone confiscated and a sanction will be applied. Confiscated items can be collected at the end of the school day by parents/carers via reception.