The Arthur Terry PTA are a small, but energetic group who meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the Conference Room at Arthur Terry School. We are always welcoming of new committee members and the new ideas and support they can offer, however large or small.
The PTA recognises the massive financial constraints that schools are under and they pride themselves on being able to provide resources across the school. These include:
- Visualisers across the English and MFL Faculties to support teaching and learning
- Walkie Talkies, meaning that sixth formers can become lunchtime supervisors
- Motivational Speakers across the Key Stages, including a drugs awareness workshop for Year 7 students
- Art and craft equipment for the Library’s ‘Crafty Club’
- Chess Boards for Sixth Form students to run a lower school chess club
Email us at: email@example.com