Get the ECLIPSE Library system app iMLS
The iMLS App allows staff, pupils and parents to access the school library from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- The Library is accessible anywhere, any time to the whole school community – including parents.
- You can see the latest library news from the library and view showcased information such as “Top Ten” and “New Arrivals” and “Book of the week”.
- Using the “Who Next” feature, the app will recommend new books based on your past loans.
- Students can write or post video reviews about books and websites.
- You can reserve and renew resources using the app.
- Search the library catalogue to find resources to help with homework.
- You can even watch fantastic videos of authors talking about their books.
- Parents can track borrowing patterns for children with access to current and past loans information.
New Library system available everywhere – Just follow the instructions below to download the imls app
You will need to use your school user name, date of birth and school postcode to log into the app.
- Download the imls – microlibrarian app from any app store search for IMLS from providers such as Google Play or the Apple app store
- “Install” or “Get” the app
- You may need to enter the school’s postcode B74 4RZ
- To use iMLS in school make sure you are logged into the school wifi check this by accessing a web site. Note you must select any other sites besides Google
- Then re-enter iMLS. Log in using your school username eg:SHomesJHSR and a password that is your date of birth, entered as 8 numbers with no spaces or punctuation. No: . or ., or , . You password should look like this: 02081999